Click the button above to check the status of a student’s completion at the Secretary of States Office.
Below we have a document that takes you through the entire process of
a teen receiving a Illinois Drivers License.
We have also included a few short videos on how to receive a permit, scheduling drives,
and how to Schedule a DMV Test with Advanced Driving School on your last drive.
Teen License Process
Driving Permit Study Guide
Here we have included several links that students find helpful when preparing for the Driving Permit.
Permit Study Guide
Illinois Secretary of State Links for the New Teen Driver
- Driver Education Course Completion Check
- GDL Parent -Teen Driving Guide
- Current Rules of the Road
- Illinois Graduated Driver Licensing System Brochure
- Information on obtaining IL Driving Permit
- Parental Access to Teen Driving Records
- 50-Hour Practice Driving Log
- Parent Teen Driving Contract
- Affidavit / Consent For Minor To Drive
How to Receive a Driving Permit Video
How To Schedule Driving Appointments Video
How to Schedule a DMV Test with Advanced Driving School Video